Call us Email us

Booking Conditions


20% surcharge on rental periods of 3 days or less.

Minimum rental

The minimum rental period in High and Peak season is 7 days.


Normal occupancy is two persons per bedroom except for children up to 3 years old. You must stipulate on the booking form the total number of people that will occupy the property. If this number exceeds 2 persons per bedroom, this situation will be submitted to our approval and we will inform you of our decision. If we agree on an extra number of persons occupying the property, we will charge Euros 150.00 per extra bed / per extra person / per week, which amount will have to be paid prior to your arrival with the balance of your holiday.

Changeover days

Normal changeover days are Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Other days subject to availability.


Prices include electricity, gas, water and maid service unless otherwise stated. Telephone, pool heating and any extra requirements represent extra costs which will be previously informed and agreed by both parties.


Access to accommodation is usually after 4pm on arrival and clients must depart their accommodation before 10.30am on the day of departure.


A refundable damage bail equivalent to 20% of the total rental cost is payable together with the payment of the rental balance. Usually 25% of payment must be paid before the reservation can be confirmed. This is normally within 7 days of verbal agreement. The remaining 75% is payable six weeks prior to arrival. If the payment terms are not observed the booking may be cancelled and our cancellation terms imposed.

Maid service

Maid service is available between two and five days a week (as stated on the property description), except on weekends and public holidays. Towels are changed twice a week and bed linen once per week.


All our properties include pool maintenance twice a week and garden maintenance once a week, which cannot be cancelled by the Tenants so we can maintain an appropriate level of quality for all guests. Previously or at the beginning of each stay, we can inform you of the garden maintenance week day so that you can organise better your holiday and occupations that day.


Prices are subject to variation and will be confirmed at the time of booking.


We are not obliged to reimburse you for any services not used during your holiday such as leaving accommodation early.

Force Majeure

We are not responsible for any change or cancellation to your booking due to force majeure (ex.: wars, floods, civil strikes, etc…).

Pets & Special Events

Under no circumstances are pets allowed into any accommodation and no special events such as weddings, large groups, film productions, etc if not previously informed and approved by the owners and us.

Cancellation Terms

Time prior to arrival / Price due:

  • 6 weeks or more 25%
  • 5 to 6 weeks 40%
  • 3 to 5 weeks 60%
  • 2 to 3 weeks 80%
  • 2 weeks or less 100%

Back to top